Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns (KCDC)
Kansas Disability Service Maps
Kansas Counsel on Developmental Disabilities (KCDD)
The Self Service system will walk you through each step of the process of admissions and financial aid as-well-as all of the following and more:
· Check WSU Tech’s website for all information about the different programs and classes available
· Complete your FAFSA financial aid application.
· Make a list of questions for the Disability Services staff and set a time to meet with them.
· Find out where to take the college placement assessment (and whether you need to take them)
· Meet with an Admissions Counselor or a Coach to get help in enrolling and developing a schedule of classes you plan to take (based on the results of your placement tests).
· Purchase books as needed in the Bookstore.
· Consider taking a tour the college campuses
Building Accessibility / Accommodations